Revitive Circulation Booster. An innovative product aimed at seniors who suffered from aching feet and legs. Company had moderate success in the UK and Australia.
- Sell product!
- Build Brand Awareness
- Really poor quality TV creative using British Talent
- Very limited launch budget $35K!
The Initial Launch Strategy:
- Recreated the UK TV spot, using local talent
- Launch using DRTV, PR and some social media
- Total Budget:$35K
- DRTV delivered a positive ROI but also created enough buzz to help us secure retail placement at a few of the smaller pharmacy chains.
- Approximately 15% of monthly sales revenue was reinvested into DRTV
- Within 6 months, had sold over xx units and secured retail placement within top pharmacy banners.
The Growth Strategy:
- Hired Guy Lafleur as the Brand Ambassador. Guy was selected because, it was a well-known fact that he has stopped skating because of the chronic pain he suffered in his legs.
- Continue to run a mix of :60 & :30 second TV spots, PPC and online video ads.
- Core customer for this product was A50+
- $22.5 million in sales in the first 2 years, with a gross profit margin of 38%!